AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ppm
ppm
@ppm
Free
Joined: September 18, 2012 8:26 am
Topics: 97 / Replies: 367
Reply
RE: point numbering schemes

Thank you for all of those... great food for thought. Now, when you have two projects that get rotated to the same basis of bearing, and want all the...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1375
Reply
RE: ChatGPT

Will it take scanned cursive writing and convert it to a text file or word document? Like a 1900's era plat with a declaration on it?

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1278
Reply
RE: Designed pin cushion?

You can throw all theories of statistical odds, random selection and analysis out the window, the fence guy is going to choose the incorrect one. ?...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Dallas, OR

I have a family member in Dallas, OR. but it always makes me think of this song.... ?ÿ Welcome to the Forum. Glad to have another Oregonian.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite monument

@ppm -- attachment is not available -- You might be referring to this one.?ÿ East 1/4 Corner T1S R30-1/2 described as "Brass Cap over R.R. spike. In ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite monument

Years ago doing some work in Eastern Oregon, while researching, I saw on a map a monument that was called as an ƒ??old rifle shell in monument boxƒ?....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: EC With a Pool

I think I may mention it in the comments if it were close to the house, but otherwise nothing special. Once I realized that Elevations Certificates we...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Shadow Easement

Thank you Lurker! I will check these out before our conf. call.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Shadow Easement

That is kind of my point exactly. This site the billboard is running North - South (ie viewed while driving E-W), so the morning / evening shadow woul...

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1135
Reply
RE: Things you learn from potential clients

I heard somewhere (you know, the internet told me) that in Texas all real estate transactions had to have a survey done. I have never verified it, and...

4 years ago
Page 1 / 24