AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ontarget1
ontarget1
@ontarget1
Member P&R
Joined: June 15, 2015 11:14 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 12:15 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 145
Reply
RE: Don’t you just love fence company’s!!!

Had something like that with utilities as well. They would not run their lines in until we had set the actual corners, not just lath to let them know ...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Upper Peninsula Surveying

There sure are some interesting sections up there in the iron country.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I just don't believe it needed to be commented on

I've had them comment on font types and line styles. We are required to underline existing road names and other items and I just use the underline fun...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to handle a Pin Farmer

Back in the Olden Days around here all the local surveyors got along really well. OK most. It seemed like everyone had worked for or with another at s...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Married to a surveyor

I used to work with my wife every so often when a job demanded a second person. Once she got hung upside down on a barbed wire fence a quarter mile aw...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: You get to be the reviewer today

I had a reviewer tell me that my bearing was off by 1 second from the platted bearing one time. He was correct as I had let the drafting program label...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: This past weeks fun one...

I think this one is up around Cable.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: This past weeks fun one...

Its been a while, but I think it was Namekogin.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: This past weeks fun one...

I had a buddy that bought a 5 acre parcel on a lake in northern Wisconsin. Real nice place. He asked me to take a look at it. Turns out that he took t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Nosey Neighbor TN Bill requires to notify all adjoiners that you did a survey by certified mail

I don't understand the argument against sharing. Recording I get, especially with fees involved. Here we are required to file surveys with the County ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Historic Surveys, are boundary lines unmovable?

Yup Mr. Cow that is correct. The new guys never learned how things were done years ago before any electronics entered the picture. Way back when in ol...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Historic Surveys, are boundary lines unmovable?

Got into a dispute on a survey of a lake property years ago. I found at least a dozen or more corners that checked well with the research, 1950's and ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Designed pin cushion?

What always got me with this kind of stuff was years ago, when staking the roads or right-of ways we had to set up and turn deflections to keep it goi...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Question

Here it was kind of a pain to get the surveys to the courthouse for filing when you get really busy and some folks didn't really pay much attention to...

4 years ago
Page 1 / 8