Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Omnivore
Free
Joined: December 29, 2023 7:42 am
Follow
RE: Questions for Flat Earth Discussions
Thanks everyone. I think I've gotten what I needed. I appreciate the help! Happy new year (almost!) -M.
3 years ago
Forum
RE: Questions for Flat Earth Discussions
Thanks for the help--I appreciate ppl taking time out of their holiday to even consider these questions 🙂
3 years ago
Forum
RE: Questions for Flat Earth Discussions
There's a lot of truth to this--but I'd like to be able to answer the questions. Are these super hard questions? Is there a historical source you can ...
3 years ago
Forum
RE: Questions for Flat Earth Discussions
Oh! Also, I wanted to say: I am the one who selected this document because it shows, as I understand it, large area measurements with spherical excess...
3 years ago
Forum
RE: Questions for Flat Earth Discussions
Almost all the measures in that document have more than 60 arc seconds. It isn't a typo--I THINK it's the way they did the notation back then (not "ca...
3 years ago
Forum