AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Prism pole leg clips

We sure need larger leg clips. I agree N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi from South Africa!

I hope you can share stories and pics, from abroad. Many of us are not familiar with other ways of doing things. Welcome,?ÿ Nate

8 years ago
Reply
8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi Everyone, Hello from Indonesia

Looks like Arkansas. Welcome to this forum, I'm a regular here... I hope you can enjoy, and use this forum, for a long time to come. I see you are car...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Locating 500 points on the ground cheaply

The cheapest way, well, it depends. How big is this tree planting area? How far apart are the trees meant to be? How close to "target" location do the...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Look for help about collection static data?ÿ in the field

I've run 6 before. Moving 2 at a time. Leave one sitting all day, and it's pretty good. I have run 3, but if economy is important, 4 is great. Leave o...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS receiver recommendation

The dilemma of new equipment. Since the following is all true: You cannot live without it. You cannot test all of it before you buy it. You cannot fig...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carrying equipment on motorbike

Really, just where do you keep him?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Might have to take the plunge and get into GPS Station Surveys

Chris, Where are you? England? And "?œ20k" is that euro pounds? What kind of surveying do you do? Boundary? What kind of title do you have over there?...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Bearing swing (rotate points)

Javad has both in the field. It allows you to set up a non scaled, rotated only, localize. On one page. Or, rotate your calc coord, to fit your grid. ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700/5800 RTK System

Are you for real? I think that's not a well founded statement. Cup of coffee? I've got Romanian relatives. He's likely legit. N

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Did I catch you surveying today?

Tell the pilot to waggle the wings... I'll know it's you!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Did I catch you surveying today?

Mr Cow, take pics, share em here. Ya never know... Maybe they need to be introduced to the forum.... Consent? I dunno. From a distance, who can tell. ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: EVERYTHING for SALE!

Any boxes of flagging, or piles of pk nails sitting around? Maybe by the washing machine? Left over rebar, and paint? 🙂

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Hello From Florida

welcome from Arkansas. Another word for freedom, is "nothing left to loose". Some of us have arrived there, while we are still in business, because su...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Almost a major blunder

Which part of all that was "almost a major blunder?" The whole of it spooked me bad! N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Career switch to land surveying

If you like abuse Being broke Making dumb decisions, and realizing it 20 yrs later Then, surveying might be for you!

8 years ago
Page 117 / 527