AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Cutting Tools

My link above is bad. Here's the one I meant to post: And, thank you Mr. Bionic. Nate ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Cutting Tools

I think I've found my answer. Boiled linseed oil.?ÿ Old story is here: N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Cutting Tools

What treatment do you put on the wood handles, to preserve them? N

8 years ago
Reply
8 years ago
Reply
RE: Mapping Angle

I learned mapping angles, by multiple sunshot, on a job. If I used "true north", it had to be accounted for. If I used grid brngs, then it was account...

8 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: New member

Its cold in Minnesota.?ÿ Welcome. N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Plotter repair??

I've got a designjet 100. Have to run Windex through the tubes occasionally. 2 syringe process. One has Windex, one only pulls it through, with vaccum...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Manufacturing moving to China...

EBay used is your friend.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, that was a first, in 2018

2019 is yet new..... 🙂 N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, that was a first, in 2018

No, no bitcoin! I've heard of it. I'd druther trade fish for fishooks. N

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 826
Reply
RE: Carlson setting that would make civil 3D objects invisible

I'm glad to hear. I have wanted for a long time to be able to annotate with rotation, and scale factor. So that all my coords stay spc, but show up on...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: New Year. New RPLS Today.

Just a comment. Those who CONTRIBUTE the least, tend to complain the most. When did you last contribute? (I'm passing the hat here). Nate

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed talk.

Another twist in this one, is a separate signed by "A" document, that is notarized, stating that "A has not performed any action that would encumber t...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed talk.

Maybe C should buy title ins. N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed talk.

One of my concerns is that A may backdate a warranty deed, and give it to any "B", and use it to sell land 2x. Real long shot. But they have enough ma...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed talk.

Hearsay! Heresy indeed! Spell check gott me!

8 years ago
Page 115 / 527