Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 5, 2026 5:26 pm
Changing the facts to ponder, speculate, and play the, "if, if, if" game is exhausting. You seem to be focusing on a desired outcome instead of prop...
So... Did H own 1/2? Or, did W own 1/2? Or did H+W own 1/2 in each of three (3) contiguous parcels? (Now they're down to 1/4, times 3 pieces.) Is...
I do not read the original text by OP as a boundary (location) question. Since the OP was asking about conveyances, the appropriate question should ...
Actually, the original question was: Would the conveyances be considered simultaneous or would Junior/Senior rights apply? I don't see a ...
I suggest you read up on undivided interest(s), types of tennants, and estates. Many (almost all the others that posted), misunderstand how undivide...
If the facts you have described are accurate, then simultaneous or Jr. removed link rights are probably the least of your concern about the conveyanc...