Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
mikestone
Free
Joined: March 22, 2013 6:31 am
Follow
RE: Party/Crew Chief looking for work. Will relocate
I apologize for my remarks earlier today. It's just tough to be in the situation I am and have someone tell me that I full of it. Im a hard worker and...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Party/Crew Chief looking for work. Will relocate
Yes... Sorry bout that
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Party/Crew Chief looking for work. Will relocate
The clients whom I preformed the jobs for can back up my work. I need not explain myself to a "know it all" like yourself. I can say your parents name...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Party/Crew Chief looking for work. Will relocate
Give me a job and I'll show ya.
14 years ago
Forum
14 years ago
Forum
Replies: 19
Views: 1050
RE: Crew Chief needed - St. Louis, MO
Michael Stone301 Ridgeview Drive ? Carriere, Mississippi, 39426 ? 985-705-7852? [email protected] StatementI am a dedicated professiona...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Crew Chief needed - St. Louis, MO
I'm a crew chief looking to relocate, I'm currently in Mississippi. I will send a resume to you.
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Pipeline surveying projects in Maine & Texas
Checking back in to see if job offer is still available.
14 years ago
Forum