AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Found these yesterday...

Great photos and some real bull goose corner mounds you found. Nice country. I think some of the Supreme Court Justices who ordered those corners set ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Please be careful guys!

The rest of the story? Driver found dead in bayou

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 100 year old Aspen Bearing Trees

That is one Jim Dandy of a find Loyal. We have small scattered stands of aspens here but I've never encountered a bearing tree aspen. That's got to be...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 1875 Revisited - Bearings to Peaks

>the floating letters above the peaks weren't really in the scene at the time – Right. There you go trying to snooker us again by covering up the f...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 1875 Revisited - Bearings to Peaks

In all actuality, the starnet exercise was redundant and probably performed just to get starnet out of the barn for an afternoon to stretch its legs. ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fence row trees planted by birds

Well this is cool. It's a coast to coast thing. Oreygun, California, Tennessee, Massachusetts, Kansas, the Carolinas, Georgia. I knew that the bird be...

12 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Fence row trees planted by birds

You're probably right E, but the power companies are pretty good about keeping their R/W clear of foliage. Least round here they are. I'd imagine that...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fence row trees planted by birds

I missed the edit time by 2 minutes. Here's the examples stated above plus a then and now I composed at the failed Bull Flat dam. Fire prevention = In...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fence row trees planted by birds

> > ... Originally the entire area was covered with Juniper trees prior to when the ranchers cleared the land. Actually junipers have invaded th...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fence row trees planted by birds

> > Sometimes you can find old bits of wire in those mature trees.Same here if they ended up stapling the wire to the newer trees.I've found som...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 2304
Reply
RE: Pablo

This is sad news. From reading his posts all these years I liked and respected Paul. My condolences to his family and friends.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Letter of intent for law suit....

An attorney once said (in a class) "If you fire off a letter responding to a complaint about your work and I end up representing the person you wrote ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: The Afternoon's Field Work

Kent's hat looks good on him though,... and he got a free bowl of soup when he bought it:[flash width=420 height=315]//www.youtube.com/v/vmEV1d7RPvg?v...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: The Afternoon's Field Work

> Here's one of my favorites. 31.845973,-101.571297 That is a big pile of rocks Andy. It is odd to see a road grid in level country that isn’t runn...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: The Afternoon's Field Work

> In areas of the country where the fields are plowed the farmer throws the rocks he plows up over on the fence line. Years pass and the fence disa...

12 years ago
Page 29 / 66