Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
mcshaylor
Free
Joined: September 19, 2011 11:56 am
Follow
RE: How is every one getting field data from the field to the office
We use ProfiMail on a TSC3 and a Gmail account to email back and fourth. Free and fast.
9 years ago
Forum
RE: How is every one getting field data from the field to the office
TXSurveyor, post: 447793, member: 6719 wrote: Typically when I send our crew out we send them with a laptop so he can pull the csv of points off the D...
9 years ago
Forum
RE: Learning Dirt Quantities
Volumes can be generated from surfaces. Look into surface creation to find a tutorial to fit your specific need.
13 years ago
Forum
RE: HYDROLITE-TM
I used the Hydrolite system a few years back to monitor sediment levels below a spillway. I found the system to be a little clunky, but was able to co...
15 years ago
Forum