AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mattb
mattb
@mattb
Free
Joined: April 15, 2014 2:08 am
Topics: 36 / Replies: 76
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 533
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 567
Reply
RE: Stupid question or not

My first reaction is NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!My second reaction is why would a client insist on you doing ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700 with computer as logger

Is that likely to achieve much? My understanding is that I need to be 2.30 to sort out date issue.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700 with computer as logger

Hi BryceNo I didn't. Would struggle to justify spending AU$1000 for warranty on something I bought for AU$2000 2 years ago. Looks like I've all bu...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700 with computer as logger

Hi Allthanks for the advice. I have been playing around with my 5700 and can successfully get it to show up with Trimble Configurator as the attached...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700 with computer as logger

Thanks LeeIs that freely downloadable?

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 1112
Reply
RE: VRS Subscription or Single Base

When you guys start talking about free VRS I get jealous. I guess its all about economies of scale. More residents, more tax, more is done. Little ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: SNIP STRIP Caster

Hi JohnThanks for that. I'll be sure to send you a reminder. Best to email or post on here?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: SNIP STRIP Caster

Hi JohnAny advice you could part with would be greatly appreciated. Im at a loss of how to start. Im interested in trialing this. Would you happen ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1167
Reply
RE: Do U service oneoffs or valueadders?

Hi RichardMatt Bevan here. I used to work for a Mr Hewett who you would know well. He used to show me recommended schedule of fees from the 80s. A ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Free cad

Ok thanks. Definitely no working command line on the version we were using. Time for a re -download by the looks.I'll check out autodays.com too t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Free cad

Thanks guysI did look at Draftsight the other day with him. Does look very impressive. Looks like its made by the same company that produces surpa...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 1345
Reply
RE: RTK for $800?

From what I have heard from a rep who has been following this company, they are crowd sourced. I have heard that as a result it can take up to a year...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK for $800?

I wonder if these units will communicate with industry standard software like survce and survey pro?Brilliant price but limited use if not able to be ...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 6