AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mathteacher
mathteacher
@mathteacher
Member
Joined: June 15, 2013 9:58 am
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
Topics: 158 / Replies: 2104
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 971
Reply
RE: Jacob staff, use

Be careful with that thing. See pages 44 and 45 here:?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: "POSTED"

@notsomuch I don't remember the exact wording, and I really wanted to leave the "has", but I have too much Adrian Monk in me to let something like th...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: "POSTED"

@jaro An old anecdote from a Reader's Digest from untold years ago told the story of a farmer who was tired of?ÿ having his watermelons stolen. He pu...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: "POSTED"

Of course, trespassing on old people's property or trampling on their rights in any way is very dangerous. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: "POSTED"

Note the extreme variation in state laws: ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting out a bridge

Great examples. In the case of scans, if I were asked to do a scan, I'd probably end up taking a selfie and if I were asked to analyze a scan, I'd ju...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting out a bridge

@john-hamilton Go down to the first post by Kent. He tells us what but not how.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting out a bridge

@john-hamilton Sorry! Here's a link to a Purdue example. The relevant material is on document page 20 with references to prior pages. I used the se...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting out a bridge

@john-hamilton Here's one old source that alludes to the feature (see figure 3 and go to the bullet points on the last page):?ÿ/p> I remember a disc...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting out a bridge

@lurker Just so much confusion. When you divide a state plane distance by its associated average combined factor, you aren't scaling anything about a...

6 years ago
Page 57 / 114