Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: May 8, 2026 9:13 pm
I have personally replaced the screens in lots of them. I actually took the factory repair class about 4 years ago, at the factory. We have both used...
Over the years, I have gone out on several 'robot won't lock in the woods' calls. I will usually sit behind the gun and watch it search for 10 minutes...
Another BeerLegger official event. Saw Gavin too, but not official as no bottles. It was great to see Lieven in what was an interrupted string of an...
Years ago I got hung up trying to find out if 1-channel is needed per satellite, or if a separate channel is needed for each frequency/signal. ?ÿ I ...
@lukenz Don't get me started...again. Rod runout is really maddening.?ÿ
@lukenz Oh, that is where all these upstarts are coming from. Autonomous Vehicles is the driver. If two of the upstarts were to merge, which may be t...
This entire correction business is on the edge of big change. I know of three new nationwide coverage suppliers and I have Beta accounts on two of th...
@jitterboogie Those Walmarts are the closest 2000 person places.?ÿ?ÿ Maybell has 41 people, Vernal 10,600, Rock Springs 23,300 and Craig 9,000. These...
@jitterboogie I live in the eastern part of Daggett County Utah. We have a population slightly less than 600. All the mucky-ups live over in Manila U...
I suspect I live in as remote of place as you can get in the contemporaneous USA. It is a 72 mile drive to the post office, which is in another state,...
I have a tool called 'OPUS Upload' (OU) that you can put on your desktop. It is code signed and free. Run it and enter your email address once, then ...
@loyal ????ÿ Only two more and I will have all of NE Utah completed!
@torkflite I don't know if my archive location has changed since the beginning of this thread, the current location is:?ÿ/p> However, I think this we...
I think that there is a serial driver for the USB to serial convertor that is built into the head. Look in:/p> When you plug in the cable, a new COM...