AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lunarfaze
lunarfaze
@lunarfaze
Free
Joined: January 4, 2017 10:32 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 67
Reply
RE: X marks the spot

We've always called those Scribed "X" (in concrete). Usually good for control. Sometimes I have seen them used as an actual corner of a property if ...

4 years ago
Topic
Topic
Topic
Topic
Reply
RE: Bronco Sport

Yeah, I would definitely use a Jeep Wrangler over a "baby" Bronco. Jeep doesn't make a "baby" Wrangler for a reason. A Jeep Wrangler unlimited 4 doo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's Talk Keyboards! Mechanical??

Thanks for the feedback. I went ahead and got a cheaper one... $32 on Amazon. I figured it would be a good way to test the waters before forking ove...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1428
Reply
RE: #@%% snakes

Some day Alien Terrestrial Surveyors are going to visit our planet and shoot us with lasers... just because.?ÿ?ÿ ?ÿ ???œ ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: #@%% snakes

This is not directly at anyone... but come on.?ÿ We go into their habitat and then shot them??ÿ That's pathetic imo.?ÿ It would be different if it was...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: So you found a monument 0.XX' from where you calculated it...

@aliquot I'm not arguing one way or the other.?ÿ My take is the Lot Line is supposed to extend to the right of way as shown on a tract map.?ÿ The R/W ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: So you found a monument 0.XX' from where you calculated it...

Number 2 seems to be the hot topic. As surveyors, aren't we retracing, interpreting, and looking at intent??ÿ If CL monuments exist and the subdivisi...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: described herein or herein described?

I always put "herein" after as others have stated herein.?ÿ 🙂

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What Does a Note like This, Mean to You?

Stepping away from (1) and (2) above, am I wrong to think that that the monument should hold and it should be accepted??ÿ Given, it is 0.6 off which i...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Time for Board to enforce California Law 8762?

Definitely.?ÿ There is a massive shortage of staff in general and especially in the field we work in.?ÿ We have not even had a CLSA meeting in 4-5 mon...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Time for Board to enforce California Law 8762?

The issue I am often facing is not just the cost (as outlined above), but the timeline.?ÿ San Bernardino County is currently 12-18 months out on Recor...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: California State Exam - Experience and References

@ric-moore Thanks!?ÿ I missed that one.?ÿ I emailed you.?ÿ?ÿ

5 years ago
Page 1 / 5