AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lmbrls
lmbrls
@lmbrls
Free
Joined: September 22, 2012 8:20 am
Topics: 56 / Replies: 1010
Reply
RE: Is This R/W and Easement or Conveyance in Fee

I am inclined to agree with you based on the language in the deed. On my last job overseeing boundaries for the Navy in the Southeast, it became appar...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

The same specifics could be given without the disrespectful tone. " I need you to text me when you arrive on the site, so we can assure the client of ...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

There is no excuse for risking someone's life. Shots in the roadway can be obtained with reflectorless?ÿ equipment. I supervised for several years mul...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying with Army Corps of Engineers

A federal position is not bad until the supervisory level. That said each agency and each location is not as uniform as one would expect. I found some...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Dedication and acceptance

I never realized how much difference exists in the status of roads from state to state until my latest position reviewing surveys in all the southeast...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Realtors...

Because in GA the 152 elected County Clerk are the alleged enforcer of the recording laws.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: No guarantees in this place

You are right. Your children burying you seems to be the natural order of things. Sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Binch Mark

@dmyhill Generally, I found if they are a liar they are also lazy. Kind of works hand in hand.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trespass survey

Why would the new neighbor have any liability for the actions of his predecessor? Maybe the estate of the former owner could be liable, but I seriousl...

5 years ago
Page 1 / 54