Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: March 20, 2026 4:25 am
We used to run Rangers with Surveypro. We switched to the Carlson collectors about two years ago. It took a little while to get used to things being n...
paden cash, post: 343071, member: 20 wrote: dragging tail-chainmen around by a leather thong That sounds extremely uncomfortable for at least one of ...
Stephen Ward, post: 341138, member: 1206 wrote: Make them draw the topo then they will understand. Having to produce surveys from crap field work (mi...
skwyd, post: 341048, member: 6874 wrote: I never enjoyed history class in school. But I absolutely enjoy history through the lens of being a surveyor!...
I saw this on the Mason & Dixon Line Preservation Partnership Facebook page today regarding the unveiling of mile marker stone 46 next weekend: On...
When will that be happening next weekend? I might have to try to tear myself away from the kitchen renovations for a little while, since that's only a...
I saw some pictures of this come across my Facebook feed last night. Beautiful instrument!
Norman Oklahoma, post: 332729, member: 9981 wrote: FWIW, I set my personal Windows 8.1 laptop to upgrade before going to bed Tuesday night, and when I...
paden cash, post: 332402, member: 20 wrote: I noticed on Facebook today that our exiled curmudgeon-in-chief, "Ted-d-bear" Dura, has compared Windows 1...