AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
ken-salzmann
ken-salzmann
@ken-salzmann
Member Founder
Joined: July 16, 2010 5:52 am
Last seen: October 1, 2026 6:41 pm
Topics: 38 / Replies: 596
Reply
RE: Virginia's grandfathered eminent domain law

A classic example of: "it may be legal, but it is not right!"

16 years ago
Reply
RE: OLD TERRAMODEL FILES

I recall the horrible feeling I had when I got the letter saying that Plus3 sold the software. I'm sorry to say I was right; things have gone down hi...

16 years ago
Reply
16 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor finds skeletal remains at Kennewick

Wow - his second time finding a body!Back in the 70's, after Jimmy Hoffa had vanished, I was doing a topo at the old Ford plant on the Hudson in Edgew...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Constructive critisium please.

and while you're at it, learn how to turn off the CAPS LOCK key -

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey USA March 19 2011

This came up at THe NYSAPLS Directors' Meeting last week. It seems to be a promotional event, with a possible listing in the Guinees Book of World Rec...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1016
Reply
RE: Field notes

I asked a similar question a few years ago on RPLS.com. There were many answers about how important notes are, but NO ONE could come up with a real i...

16 years ago
Reply
16 years ago
Reply
RE: R.I.P.: Bill Smith

Well written Angelo. Guys like Bill are a treasure; in person, or in memories.KS

16 years ago
Page 31 / 32