AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:32 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Iron pipe costs?

Iron pipe costs? Gordon> The metal form pin you mentioned I also would like to look at. Could you post a pic of that?I use the 3/4"x24" and 3/4"x36...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Dear GOD, thank you for giving my predessors

Reality Rears Its Ugly Head> I would suggest that the [retracement] survey repository not be reviewed or policed by anyone. other than having a few...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone know about Geodimeter/Trimble Antennas?

> Hmmm.... I found a post from Jim Frame that says the older Geo600 radios (red light) are 430-470 MHz, where as this replacement antenna says it's...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Maps : CAD vs. Hardcopy

> I don't pass out CAD drawing files of boundary survey maps, but don't mind giving a paper copy or a pdf in most cases.Don't forget that a PDF can...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: L1 GPS Systems

> But a dual frequency P-code receiver, capable of locking on to both L1 & L2, makes a pretty sig. difference. L1 only def has its place though...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Proud Papa of a new monument...

Interesting cap. I don't think I've seen one on which the agency name reads counter-clockwise before.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: SLow Opus

I've been getting longish response times over the last week or so, in addition to a lot of files either rejected outright or returned with messages ab...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble buys Ashtec?

Javad Ashjaee comes full circle!> Also, can someone give me a trusted site where I can download the free version of Ashtec Solutions mentioned in a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Surveying question

> Parking lot topos, sure, a robot would be great for something like that. To me, any time you have to move a lot and take very few shots per setu...

15 years ago
Page 358 / 374