AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jamesf1
jamesf1
@jamesf1
Free
Joined: April 21, 2011 5:07 pm
Topics: 19 / Replies: 384
Reply
RE: Congrats to the slide rule boys

@jitterboogie 3 of my five HP 41CX's were assembled in Singapore - the other 2 in Oregon.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Is setting fraudulent survey markers a crime?

@bill93 "You just don't set boundary pins that affect your neighbor." I don't see how that can be done...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Is setting fraudulent survey markers a crime?

@bryanmundia How is a "subaqueous telegraph cable" monumented?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Is setting fraudulent survey markers a crime?

@bill93 How could that be done? You would set 1/2 or 1/4 of a monument?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree and Plant identification

Do any of these apps work without cell service? Many of the areas I work in do not have service - I can take photos and get an ID when I'm back in civ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Is setting fraudulent survey markers a crime?

@bill93 Can't a property owner survey their own property?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Question on interpreting aliquot description having "thirds"

@aliquot ?ÿ I would use area since to the best of my knowledge the PLSS does not address such a thing. Many years ago the crew I was a part of was ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: G'day from Down Under!

Welcome! I too have plans to visit your country but mine won't let me out right now.

6 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Map copies

Just say NO!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: "Substitute" PK Nails

@mightymoe Are they all Flat-Earthers too?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: "Substitute" PK Nails

@mightymoe "The no mask policy is a bonus."?ÿ Surely you jest!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Proper use of tools

@dougie CD/DVD storage is obsolete. I knew a fellow that in the 1980's was archiving data from interplanetary spacecraft missions conducted in the 1...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Proper use of tools

@flga-2 I got a SMOKIN" deal on a huge haul of 3.5" floppies years ago. I think I paid $9.99 for 1,000 of them. I was so excited - best deal I ever m...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS vs Single Baseline

hpalmer: ?ÿ What is the issue?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Calculators

@timg57 There is an emulator for the iPhone that mimics it PERFECTLY, down to the keypress sounds. It also runs all of the hundreds of modules create...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Calculators

@jaro I've been saying the same thing - but I don't want to work forever!! As far as I am concerned it (with the Survey module) is perfect for survey...

6 years ago
Page 2 / 21