AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: UAV

> I know a few people that are using them commercially and even advertise online but none are in the surveying business.When one joins the ranks of...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Delaware Board of Professional Land Surveyors

I emailed them a question recently about the comity application process and they got back to me within the hour. Anyway, they can't be worse than the...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Wattles on "Writing Legal Descriptions" book

> (Good luck finding "Skelton"'s book at a decent price)Early editions of Clark too; I seem to remember paying over $100 for a 2nd Edition.

12 years ago
Reply
12 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS help???

Surveying Quote of the Decade> ...it's very complex in its simplicity.Whenever the BeerLeg big book of survey quotes gets published, this should be...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: how long were you an I man before a party cheife

> Grammar and spelling are very important components of leading a crew and communicating effectively.I was a rodman on a three man crew for six mon...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: speaking of GPR...

There are some old timers here, but I think that by anyone's definition, Neolithic is old news. 😉

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Microstation 7

MicrostationWhat you describe actually saves big companies money. You pay seat license fees based on peak quarterly usage. So if you normally run only...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 626
Reply
RE: Don't talk about your drone on BeerLeg

> Apparently the FAA is scanning internet websites looking for people...Pikers compared to these guys

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't talk about your drone on BeerLeg

> We need to establish a code word for "drone".Aerial Jihadmobile?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 15' Conical Groomed Holly Quandary

DonThe speaking in the quoted above was a hillbilly klansman, I'd hesitate to use him as a resource for proper english usage rather than, say, Fowler.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 15' Conical Groomed Holly Quandary

> I once worked for the local DOT and we had to stake an interchange for viewing purposes right through a Holly farm. We came out of there looking ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pure alcohol

> I use rubbing alcohol to get the grunge off of instruments.At the end of the week I use bourbon to erase the drudgery. (Truthfully the following...

12 years ago
Page 172 / 287