AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Autodesk - End of Perpetual License

> Does that mean as long as they Allow you to pay the $518 you'll be ok, as long as you don't let it lapse?> > > I'm still using a really ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Autodesk - End of Perpetual License

> > Who in their right mind would choose to buy an additional full price seat every other year when maintenance subscription is only $518/year? ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Autodesk - End of Perpetual License

> The math of the first example (new copy every third year) only works because Autodesk eliminated the upgrade credit option some time back.Who in ...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 23
Views: 3693
Reply
RE: Measure Bridge Girder Camber - Scanner?

I'm curious as to what the accuracy specs are at 1000' range. Also at that distance, curvature will come into play. Does the Topcon system do this au...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Measure Bridge Girder Camber - Scanner?

> Girders are assembled in ±350ft units, then set between piers, then erected on site to 1750ft span between expansion joints.DO you have a profile...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How to erase C3D points in acad?

SolutionYou will wise up some day.Too many years doing it the Autodesk way.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Measure Bridge Girder Camber - Scanner?

How wide are the girders?Have the girders already been erected? Will you come in after all of the girders have been erected, or will this be a moving ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How to erase C3D points in acad?

SolutionOK, different work style. I usually have all of my points on the same layer "PNTS" and the features drawn from those points are kept on their ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Machetes - Again

> Never used machetes much here in MT, but when I surveyed for USFS we always carried Sandvik brush axes. being able to swap out the blades on the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Surveyor TTT

I wonder if he uses the internet much? Wouldn't that be something to get an experienced guy like that to participate here, sharing his wisdom?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How to erase C3D points in acad?

First I suggest you request the data in a format that you can use. For Carlson I would request an ASCII file P,N,E,Z formatted. That way there is a re...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 498
Reply
RE: Four Nebraska Township Corners

Forest Tri Station[sarcasm]National Forest[/sarcasm]I have not seen an area like that, where there are no fences as far as the eye can see. Looks like...

11 years ago
Page 85 / 148