Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 2:54 am
This is what leads to feuds between neighbors. In snow country, where snow plowing is a fact of life, the snow pile has to inconvenience some within ...
Cornbread are sqaured. Pie are round.
Looks worthwhile. I will bid $30
Bumping this jewel to $40
My bed is less than 60 feet from my desk. What you might call a short leash. I work when I can't think of a better distraction. However, I tend to...
Ugh!
So, if you tell someone you are headed to the C-store, what are you telling them about you?
@flga-2-2 "riff-raff in-waiting" The term fits me to a T. If it's necessary to bribe a gatekeeper to gain access to your driveway, don't expect me...
You should note that not all of the boundaries are straight lines. I do not see enough information on the small part of the plat you have provided to...
Why would there be any need to build fence around the perimeter of a new subdivision? What constitutes a fence, legally, in your State? In my case, ...
Update time *************** Went to Members on the black strip and hit on Members Map. Only 216 of us have taken the few seconds required to add ...
@jph This is what happens when one uses the search function to seek out posts and threads on a specific topic. In this case, Norman Oklahoma dug ou...