Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 12:53 am
Latin--right-handed = dexter Root word for dexterity and other positive terms. Latin--left-handed = sinister Root word for all sorts of negative te...
Many years ago on the HeeHaw TV show there was a short skit involving laziness. I think it was Junior Samples and another fellow just laying around d...
"Hey, Bob, (insert question)?" Two seconds later, "( insert answer)". versus Texting--same question. Three minutes to three hours later --same ans...
It is far easier to blame someone for mistakes and refer to him as a large deposit of canine excrement if he is not where you are and within earshot o...
Righty. Some things are equal, such as operating a wrench or scoop shovel. One thing I never understood was arm wrestling with one of my left-handed...
In the case of the OP, the problem is probably being caused by one of the surveyors. One plotted out exactly what the deed said while the other plott...
Dang it. I hear he's going to cancel our current listing of posts by a participant and start over at zero. Otherwise, he will need to have a new sym...
Passed on a survey once by simply telling the potential client (I had done several previously for him or his mother) to have a little chat with his ne...
Had a situation where we pulled out the steel tape and asked the complaining neighbor just "which" 90 feet he wanted to be his. He was claiming well ...
To get things started, I'll go $50.