Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 10:48 am
Some clients will be no-pays regardless of outcome of the survey. But, a far higher percentage of no pays come from clients who find your work to not...
Keep invoicing her every 30 days, with interest applied, then at 90 days file with your court to sue her for non-payment. You will be awarded the jud...
I'm not sure if one plus one plus two equals four anymore. Once I start using imaginary numbers, my answers become imaginary as well.
Two to the fourth power is sixteen, right? Thus sixteen also has four fourth roots. The obvious one being two. The semi-obvious solution is negativ...
This is where the wondrous "i" comes into play. For those not familiar with i, the small letter i is used to denote a value equal to the square root o...
In the dark ages of modern computer software, about 49 years ago, I was applying what I called a magic formula for determining the amount of solar ins...
Intended for mathteacher
The math profession is filled with liars. First, they tell us the square root of four is two. Second, much later, they tell us the square root of four...
I have been corrected by Mrs. Cow. Young Juley is in the Fourth Grade. So only 30 homework problems per night. It turns out the assignment dealt with...
There is the real world and then there is the world according to software. They are not equal no matter who wrote the software and how well it has be...
This specific teacher follows the guidance of HIS teacher at the same school. Middle school and high school math students are assigned 50 problems fo...
Welcome. You have found the greatest site available for what you can learn and what you can share with others.
There is a difference between blindly following an example, no matter the subject, and LEARNING how to solve some sort of similar problem. That is wh...
I am not anti-hunting. I simply do not allow it on my ground, with rare exception. The exceptions being young people I know well. If they bring fri...