AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 5, 2026 8:24 pm
Topics: 2297 / Replies: 23726
Reply
RE: "I see dead people ... or do I?" Cemeteries in Subdivisions.

@Dan-Dunn Squint real hard while lifting your left foot six inches above the floor. I believe it says: Existing graves

2 years ago
Reply
RE: "I see dead people ... or do I?" Cemeteries in Subdivisions.

That's why they made the movie Poltergeist.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Updating Deeds

Happens every day.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: "I see dead people ... or do I?" Cemeteries in Subdivisions.

Ooooooh. This could get very nasty. I have no doubt but there are ARE bodies present. Why on Earth any authorizing body signng off on subdivisions ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: All you GPS gurus should love this area

Eight years too soon for a Stuckey's. But, Mr. Stuckey's kids might have had a lemonade stand nearby.

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 997
Reply
RE: Looks like some changes happened--Colonial vs. PLSSia

My mother's sister made the claim that we must have some Native American ancestry based on certain traits evident in my grandmother and limited contac...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Looks like some changes happened--Colonial vs. PLSSia

I was thinking Virginia extended to the Pacific Ocean for a while.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Looks like some changes happened--Colonial vs. PLSSia

I was thinking Georgia might have both systems in play, depending on the location.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New rig

Being that it is a Fix Or Repair Daily, it looks sharp after 16 years.

2 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Mis-Aligned Right of Way Taking

Four things caught my eye. The road centerline is in only degrees and minutes, The captioning is handdrawn, The plans look so much like the dozens ...

2 years ago
Page 44 / 1302