Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 10, 2026 4:33 am
What is worse is when some search engine that finds people has erroneous connections tied to you. If I go to White Pages, for example, and put in my ...
I good friend of mine spent about 12 years as a State Representative. He would receive 200-500 emails every day. Sorting the wheat from the chaff wa...
@bill93 ............. Did I get it right, this time?
Been there. Have the T-shirt.
On five different days have five different crews using different equipment go out to a tract of roughly 100 acres with 10 straight courses. You will ...
Gitcher hula hoop and a one foot ruler. Measure the circumference. Measure the diameter. Divide. Bet you don't get 3.1415926535987...................
@dave-lindell You and Buzz Lightyear have a lot in common: "To infinity and beyond!!!"
Haven't hit 200 yet. It's so simple to do. Join in, guys and gals.
So, here's the question. Can that be proven true with anything physical and a tape measure?
The axle did not bend. I would be interested as to where the bottom is. Surely it wasn't driven in so haphazardly.