AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 10, 2026 4:33 am
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23738
Reply
RE: Who Originated the Acronym COGO?

@lurker Guilty as charged. There was a Wang computer in a little-used classroom just down the hall from our Departmental Reading Room. We would sn...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Members Map

@dave-karoly Wendell offiially updates the map to prevent the addition of spammers. Thus, there is a delay involved in the icon appearing. Ol' Hoa...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Note

Coincidentally, about an hour ago I was watching an ancient episode of the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. One guest was Richard Kline, possibly bes...

4 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Members Map

We are still missing seven States and most of the Canadian Provinces.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy Pi Day!

@bill93 I never tried to remember anything past 3.14159, ever. All I did for my earlier post was to list off the number as written on the Archimede...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinate System

I've been working around surveying for over 40 years, but, have no interest whatsover with anything paving related. Not my cup of tea. But, I have h...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveys, Guns, and Racism ... Oh my!

acre.xxx is much more common today on the surveys I see.

4 years ago
Page 115 / 1302