AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 9, 2026 10:22 pm
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23738
Reply
RE: Loose caps on rebar

@nate-the-surveyor I'm not old enough to know the answer to that question.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Words

The older I get, the better I used to be. No more accurate statement has ever been made.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: In my time as a surveyor

This was the same fellow who enjoys telling the story from the 1980's when he happened to be standing in knee deep muck in a hog lot one very hot day ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: In my time as a surveyor

A few minutes ago I received a call from a fellow surveyor asking about a specific quarter corner. We've been surveying for the same length of time.....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Incessant Client Phone Calls

This is one of the little problems with being the person who answers the phone or reads the emails first. You want to reach out and strangle them for...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Words

@bill93 His "a" is an "o" plus a down stroke. The down stroke missed the right side of the "o" by a bit, sort of like the crossing of the "t". The...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Words

Ooo Ooo Ooo, I got it now. The swirl is supposed to be crossing the "t" in the first word. The "L" is shorthand for Large. Then you get...........w...

4 years ago
Page 111 / 1302