AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 9, 2026 10:10 pm
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23738
Reply
RE: Restrictive Covenant

Precisely. Some slice their sandwich across the middle and some slice it from corner to corner. The result is the same. Two half-sandwiches.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Convergence--Is this diagram right?

They can go either way. The offset gradually changes. Two standard parallels fall in my most frequent work area. One is about a quarter mile offset....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Restrictive Covenant

If I were her, I would keep a fourth lot which ran that full distance behind the three lots she wants to create and sell. OR simply not include it in...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA showing proposed billboard

Thoughts so nice, I posted them twice. Sorry.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA showing proposed billboard

I have nothing but admiration for those willing to do ALTAs routinely, like Bruce Small. Find your preferred niche and let it work for you. This red...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA showing proposed billboard

Thankfully, we receive few calls for ALTAs. Normally give them a start date they find unacceptable. Been more than ten years , now. I will gladly p...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Highly Technical, But Non-Surveyor

@steinhoff I wouldn't know, he said innocently, about that. I was married and had a young child that required every penny I could lay hands on. To...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Highly Technical, But Non-Surveyor

Based on witnessing many electrical engineering majors it generally involves the study of dynamic and kinematic viscosity of liquids containing varyin...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Highly Technical, But Non-Surveyor

Electrical engineers must have an internal interest in physics and calculus or they would never obtain their degree. Geodesy would attract people wit...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Words

I have them. Haven't looked through them again since I read them upon receipt. Interesting stories, though. May have to dust them off and search fo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: In my time as a surveyor

I've often thought of writing a book entitled "Out standing in someone else's field". That's as far as I've made it. Sort of like Snoopy's attempt a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Highly Technical, But Non-Surveyor

Everyone who contributes to the site assists everyone in general. Thank you. I have learned so very much here despite the many years of my prior exp...

4 years ago
Page 110 / 1302