AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
hack
hack
@hack
Free
Joined: September 24, 2010 10:59 am
Topics: 46 / Replies: 229
Reply
RE: Carlson & Civil 3D

Thank you all for responses. I think you have me on the right path.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson & Civil 3D

Right now survey is creating the surfaces in C3D so i would think we will continue to. I am just finding the day to day boundary work seems exponentia...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson & Civil 3D

Typically we are giving the engineers a boundary, existing conditions and a surface. Unless I'm misinterpreting what you and Norman are saying we shou...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson & Civil 3D

I think you are right on point Norman. We are using Leica both GPS and conventional. Data collection is Carlson SurvCE. That is exactly what I ran at ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson & Civil 3D

I like the full functionality of Autocad. I just don't know how close to the OEM Autocad is to running on top of a full version.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 3849
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 799
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 834
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA request

Hahaha...love it

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA request

Thanks. I'll read it.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA request

@brad-ott?ÿ That's generally what I do. I don't think technically this is a certification. They are added as notes.

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 18
Views: 1221
Reply
RE: Pro-Forma Commitment

Just wanted to be sure I'm not nuts. I have an attorney asking for one. Maybe I should check his license. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1212
Reply
RE: Pin Cushion of the Day

@dmyhill?ÿ I wasn't trying to be a wise a**. My point being that all too often I see people here rant about pin cushions without all the facts. For e...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Pin Cushion of the Day

@dmyhill?ÿ So you might create a pin cushion?

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: MA ANR Appeal

Learn something new everyday. I've always been under the assumption that it could not be appealed since there was no approval. Thinking through it mak...

5 years ago
Page 1 / 14