AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Gordon Svedberg
Gordon Svedberg
@gordon-svedberg
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 4:22 pm
Topics: 97 / Replies: 529
Reply
RE: Wanted: HP41cx

I bought mine in the mid 70's. It sits in my desk drawer, but only because the LCD display went all funky.

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Pavement Creep, and PK nail moving

My thinking is (Devil's advocate) that leaving two monuments, one disturbed but of the type cited by the deed(s), will be more confusing going forward...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Pavement Creep, and PK nail moving

Would it be wise to move the pipe back to the rebar position?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Pavement Creep, and PK nail moving

Did any of the adjoining deeds, that may have been surveyed in the intervening time, make reference to the pipe as the corner, if it had slowly moved ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Interpretation

It may be worthwhile, if the owners are agreeable, to have essentially an affidavit signed by both affected parties before a notary, on the face of th...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoining Deed References Wrong Property

The adjoining deed could also encumber the subject deed with an easement of some sort, that is not cited by the subject deed. I have encountered this...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoining Deed References Wrong Property

It could be that the deed book and page were transposed at some point. I think it would be worth looking at all the adjoiners to the property you are...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Using color on survey plats?

for legal size plats, I use a colored vicinity map. I have also used blue for flood lines (which are also textually labeled). Sometimes also if ther...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Uncertain

Easements are some of the most potential litigious issues surveyors deal with. The only time I was subpoenaed was over a powerline built outside of a...

3 years ago
Page 1 / 32