AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: Wikipedia Hosting My Copyrighted Mineral Survey Research Without Attribution

@horseshoes-handgrenades I know who did it, but I haven't found their contact information yet. As for the courses, I haven't got to that yet Hopeful...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: GS14 lost hook how do I do a measure up

@john-putnam Yes, Dane said that he had misplaced his height hook so I assumed that he was using the GS16 as an RTK base station or for static obse...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: GS14 lost hook how do I do a measure up

Please check your settings in LGO or Infinity to make sure that it is not adding 0.360 meters to your height reading. For example, if you are using an...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Transferring control from ground surface to a 150' deep tunnel

Out of curiosity, what is the diameter of the shaft and why do they want two points at the bottom? First image I got from the OP is a storm manhole ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: GoFundMe to Raise Funds for Tom & Sheila Sylvester

I posted this on Thursday, but it needed an assist to display today. Thank you, Wendell.

2 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Lloyd Savage, PLS of Sublimity, Oregon

@ColdAndHungry My sincere condolences on the passing of your father. My father passed a little over a year ago and not a day goes by that I don't thi...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS this morning

I'd be surprised, Bruce if you didn't check the Kp index today. Everything is fine until the next CME hits later today or tomorrow! 🙂

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Wild-Heerbrugg ST4 Mirror Stereoscope and Parallax Bar

Actually, it is still available, but buried somewhere in my storage locker. I know that Wendell has a "new" policy of requiring photos. It will likely...

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Used Leica equipment for sale

I am interested in the Leica precision prisms if you are willing to sell them separately. If so, leave a reply and I'll post my contact information. E...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Alpha GEOID2022

I'd be interested in seeing the alphas of the new geoid and DOV grids just to see what I might expect up in the Front Range.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Increased solar activity

My suggestion is spaceweather.com. Their current forecast is: SOLAR RADIATION STORM IN PROGRESS: An S2-class solar radiation storm is in progress on F...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracing BLM metes & bounds

I know this will come as a shock, but I would suggest you look at placer mineral surveys where some of the lines are (or intended to be) aliquot lin...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Area of an easement

Bruce, nothing that needs to be undeleted. I intended to tease you about your reluctance to do what you were told. I ended the post with "geezo, weezo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Area of an easement

In the late 1980s and 1990s I worked in the environmental field as a hydrogeologist. My first position was with Martin Marietta Astronautics Group (no...

3 years ago
Page 2 / 67