AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
GA123
GA123
@ga123
Free
Joined: May 4, 2020 11:44 am
Topics: 8 / Replies: 9
Reply
RE: Height discrepancy between laser beam and prism

Mini prism GMP111 is being used and I changed the reflector settings for sure. Mini prism height was 10 cm.

4 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Changing Leica target after surveying

@rkinnie?ÿ Firstly, thank you for answering. And unfortunately I don't understand much. That's on me. But I am still very interested how it could be ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Changing Leica target after surveying

@jph is this software available for free? Unfortunately it wasn't a topo. More like a 1-5mm accuracy was needed.?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 2745
Topic
Reply
RE: Geoid import in Leica Captivate

Thank you all for the answers. I am looking for the Estonia geoid?ÿ ESTgeoid2011 - BK77 the Baltic heights which we used here before the geoid2017.?ÿ ...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 2984
Topic
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 540
Reply
RE: Leica TS16 Vertical offset

@least found it, thank you a lot! Will try it tomorrow outside too, but I am sure it works as I wanted to. Leica knows how to hide stuff. But I'm glad...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS16 Vertical offset

@least is it something that should be additionally downloaded to the controller or is it suppose to be for example in CS20. It's just...I can't find i...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS16 Vertical offset

It says "Distance measurement not achieved-signal too weak, break in beam or air turbulence." The power line is far and it's thin. With wind it's movi...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 2806
Reply
RE: Leica CS20 old job survey data showing up in new job

@john-putnam That was the problem! It's solved now. Thank you a lot! One tick in a wrong place as it's always with the systems. 

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica CS20 old job survey data showing up in new job

@jacob-wall The version I am having is 3.02. I checked the Linked jobs once I created the job, it was empty...nothing showing up. No matter which job ...

6 years ago
Topic