AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Topic
Reply
RE: Pin cushion pics needed

There are three monuments for this corner.?ÿ ?ÿ It wasn't relevant to my survey except that we shared the line.?ÿ I held the Concrete as it fit three ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: So whats with the red light

Does he see a white light, too??ÿ That's the ATR.....?ÿ I have noticed with my ts12 there is always the red light flashing, and I assumed it was the A...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: So whats with the red light

Automatic Target Recognition??ÿ ?ÿIs it a robot instrument??ÿ Or, do you have reflector-less turned on?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia GSR2700ISX File Processing after Rollover

I received a message from Artie Kay a few weeks ago, "Hi Don, How are your Sokkia gsr2700isx receivers doing after the GPS rollover??ÿ I have a pair a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: "Plot Plans" again

Well, around here, Plot plans are usually required by the building inspector to ensure compliance with zoning setbacks, etc.?ÿ ?ÿWe do those, as instr...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pin Cushion (Colonial Style)

12 pack I meant to say! lol The stake is next to an old Concrete Bound (shown on a plan from about 1958) which I held for my Property line.?ÿ I ignore...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1202
Topic
Reply
RE: Fence - break in occupation

And that's what makes the profession interesting! Little quirks with every job.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Fence - break in occupation

I'm with Warren on this one.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Inter-tidal zone, or "The Flats"

As we did for Sipson's Island, back in the day.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1006
Reply
RE: Total Station Calibration/Adjustment

do the bi-weekly calibration (several times) when reminded by the robot.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Note Retention After Scanning

I believe that the courts will respect "records kept in the normal course of business" regardless of how they're stored.?ÿ ?ÿI have testified numerous...

8 years ago
Page 2 / 174