Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
The tubing or fence posts, as some of you are calling them, have not been located. We haven't pulled them and do not plan to.
@jitterboogie?ÿ No, a tapeworm.
@jitterboogie?ÿ No, a tapeworm.
@flga-2-2?ÿ Excuse my ignorance, what is a recording state? Are you serious, $175? Is that for a proper 2-hour mortgage survey done in 45 minutes?
@dougie?ÿ I don't think I've ever seen one that isn't obvious. Those curbing layout crews are just messing with us when we can't recognize the geomet...
@mark-mayer?ÿ That might work if you want more tangent and less curve.
It is! Absolutely!
Are the funky-looking curves you refer to shaped like incandescent light bulbs, such as a curve at the end of a concrete median? Visually scanning for...
Is the Florida DOT network GNSS synonymous with the free Florida network GNSS? I work for Orange County Public Works survey section. We have older Top...
@holy-cow My wife said she went to Marymount College with Jeanette Walhmeier, who is from St Francis. My wife is from Grinnell.
@brad-ott Okay. I see it's a Carlson CAD command, which explains why I didn't know what it did.
Mrs. Field Dog would like to know exactly where your wife grew up, since she grew up out that way too. Is there any way to convey that info privately ...
What does it do?
@holy-cow Monument Rocks, located 25 miles south of Oakley, Kansas. Ever been here?
@holy-cow What statement was that?
@cf-67 Reminds me of my Navy days, when they sent me to find some relative bearing grease.
@bill93 I like your "inbound route" and "outbound route" as opposed to the traditional "back tangent" and "forward tangent."