AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
DeralOfLawton
DeralOfLawton
@deral-of-lawton
Free
Joined: July 4, 2010 4:15 am
Topics: 190 / Replies: 1521
Reply
RE: Back in the hunt now.

Yes, I sold my home and rented another. I could not bear to put my things in storage although I have downsized greatly. From the bedroom suite that gr...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Back in the hunt now.

It's easy to explain why I chose to return to the City of Lawton. I would never return to the old days before the City where I lived on the road much ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Back in the hunt now.

I did the work for yourself thing Ben. It just was not as satisfying as working for my city. I really missed being a part of my community and helping ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Back in the hunt now.

I'm all good Stephen. I took the city retirement and put it in my 401K plan so I am not drawing from the city. That let me back in to start over like ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 36
Views: 923
Reply
RE: Cartoon Help please

Yikes. I have email? Thanks

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 483
Reply
RE: I need a name for my...

Let it name itself based on it's performance. Like animals, they always bring a name to mind based on their actions.

15 years ago
Page 15 / 86