Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Dean Hill
Free
Joined: March 16, 2021 5:01 pm
Last seen: March 19, 2026 5:59 pm
Last seen: March 19, 2026 5:59 pm
Follow
RE: Thinking of starting my own business. What advice do those of you have?
Incorporate, find a good accountant, set up a good filing system and keep your equipment and software in the same toolbox. A business card and your ...
2 years ago
RE: Issues with Carlson BRX7 radio
HAVE YOU TRY RAISE YOUR ANTENNA UP ABOUT 10 TO 11'
2 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 516
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 1141
RE: Affordable GPS
Go to Igage.com and look around. If you need some help talk with Mark Silver.
3 years ago
Forum
RE: How Long Between GPS Control/Boundary Corner Occupations?
I use base and rover all the time and my suggestion would be to set it up and see what it doing. I work by myself every day, so I know my equipment an...
4 years ago
Forum
RE: SurvCE & SurvPC Advanced GNSS Analysis
I have been using this program for about a year now and it proves itself to me everyday. I see some difference things in the program everyday. I don't...
4 years ago
Forum
RE: GPS and Total Station used together
I WOULD SET MANY GPS CONTROL POINTS OVER A FIVE MILE DISTANCE AND MEASURE TO THEM SERVERAL DIFFERENT TIME INCORPORATE OPUS AND RTK, THEN SET MY DC OPT...
6 years ago
Forum