AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
DavidALee
DavidALee
@davidalee
Free
Joined: July 22, 2011 7:16 am
Topics: 118 / Replies: 998
Reply
RE: Accepting Credit Cards

I started accepting credit cards about 2 years ago or so. I use both PayPal and Square, and both allow me to either swipe the card or manually enter ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody else out of work due to weather?

I haven't done much of anything in several weeks. We were hit with two decent snow storms one week apart with rain in between, resulting in major flo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Odd Happening

Y'all have distances in your deeds? 😛 The only description in this beauty was: "A 'track' of land (55) Acres (Fifty Five) more or less."

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Any PDF experts...

Try creating a portfolio and see if that does what you want

12 years ago
Reply
RE: End of year rush

:good: I'm spending the last three days of the year in the deer woods. I haven't hunted as much as I would have liked this year so I'm going to attem...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - What sidearm do you carry?

My EDC is a Glock 23 (.40 S&W). If I'm working in the southern part of the state in the mountains with the black bears and hogs, I will carry my ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Cold weather gear

Don't wear anything cotton. Polypro base layer, merino wool mid layer, waterproof outerwear, merino wool socks, insulated waterproof boots, insulated...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ? Giants VS.Royals 2014 World Series Contest!! ?

OUT!!Royals, 5 games, 7 pointsSorry, your entry is officially knocked out. Thanks for playing! :angel:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: good morning, gents

Since I began working for myself, I get up at around 7:00, unless I'm going hunting in which case I get up around 3:30-4:00. I scheduled a meeting wi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Cold Weather Gear - Need Advice

Oh, and for a little extra insulation, I don't shave or cut my hair starting around September until it begins warming up. 😛

12 years ago
Page 2 / 56