Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
monuments control
and the answer is
minimum technical standardsDoes Texas have minimum technical standards? if so then it would appear that neither surveyor is remotely aware of what tho...
This is why I don't get involved with real estate dealsFirst of all it is a DISCLOSURE ISSUE and realtors have a duty not to mislead buyers. The sel...
My sources tell me that the planning stage for BLM/GLO Galvanized pipe started in 1908, but pipes were not set in Ca. until 1910.
Mr McMillianFirst thanks for the tip... but I have a digging bar in the truck and I wrexcked my elbow using it and it took nearly a year to recover.....
The problem is that the clients do not ignore these surveys. They think they have a good survey. the problem is some arrogant bonehead who can solve a...
Okay, once a year or so, I need to dig up a paved over monument. Typically a 1' sq of ac. This is all of five minutes work using power tools and I am...
According to the Simpsons...denver 49 ?
My guess would be that they started on the land side of the subdivision. Surveyed that exterior boundary first then turned down one of the side lines ...
Area by weight.... it could have been calculated by weight Are there any clues from the rest of the map? Do you already know what the answer is or t...
rate of change in area....
that's correctI sent you the maps and diagrams.... thanks for your comments
that's correctYep, that is my understanding. the reviewer claims that the McEnerney decree fixes the location of the property at an exact location of ...
At the time of the re-survey of the streets and new monument lines, ties were made to the block locations and surveys inside the blocks were made. The...
Thanks Evan, I have been done that rabbit hole and the county surveyor's opinion is that the PLS act does not apply to subdivision maps.