AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Crashbox
Crashbox
@crashbox
Member
Joined: March 25, 2014 7:28 am
Last seen: September 25, 2026 10:03 am
Topics: 15 / Replies: 530
Reply
RE: Tresspassing to collect data

It is very interesting how states differ with respect to Right-of-Entry. Here in Washington State, AFAIK the only ones who have statutory ROE are the ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: programmed my Hp33s - YAY!!

From what I recall about the HP33s- yes, you are (unfortunately) limited to 26 programs.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS slow?

It seems a great deal slower lately than it was say, two months ago. Whether it's due to a software update or something else, I ain't certain.It DOES ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Spiral Curve Offets

I think jud is on the right track, so to speak.When right-of-way offsets to spiral curves are referenced here, it is ALWAYS to the centerline, e.g., "...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Aborting

Just a heads-up... it seems that in the past three or so weeks, OPUS(RS) only wants *perfect* RINEX files with any cycle slips edited out beforehand. ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Aborting

I have been having HUGE issues with OPUS throwing out RINEX files that used to produce solutions. For example, I re-ran one from 2012 just a day or tw...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Who Is Having OPUS-RS Success ?

Lately, I have been having NUMEROUS rejections of my latest RINEX 2.11 files from OPUS-RS where I had *zero* issues before. It seems to throw out my e...

13 years ago
Page 28 / 28