AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
CapeCodder
CapeCodder
@capecodder
Free
Joined: December 7, 2019 7:05 am
Topics: 4 / Replies: 9
Reply
RE: Mobile Hotspot for GPS

@just-a-surveyor No idea what that's all about 🙂

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Suggestions for Robotic Total Station

I'm using a Leica TS-13, it's my first robotic and after a couple days I was using it in the field. It's basically run with the Carlson Surveyor 2 usi...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mobile Hotspot for GPS

@ferg2655 I'll have to take a look

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mobile Hotspot for GPS

@john-hamilton Thanks, I'll look into the 6620L, or other Verizon mifi units

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 2312
Reply
RE: Doubling Angles with Robotic TS

I figured it out, just took a little time ???? This Robotic stuff was a little tricky for this guy that started off with a Lietz BT20 ???œ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Doubling Angles with Robotic TS

@stephen-ward It's set to Robotic Sets, which is supposedly the same thing

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Doubling Angles with Robotic TS

@dave-karoly Being the foresight you're about to double to is an unknown point, how do you provide a list of points?

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1404
Reply
RE: Property line and construction staking with a robotic

@tnrls Thanks, So single prisms mounted on telescopic rods can be used with robotics as well?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Property line and construction staking with a robotic

@norman-oklahoma Thanks for the response, I don't work primarily with tapes, only to plum from the prism pole to set a stake, then finish off setting...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 358