Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
brendan8762
Free
Joined: June 21, 2023 11:11 am
Last seen: December 30, 2024 11:14 pm
Last seen: December 30, 2024 11:14 pm
Follow
RE: Let's Talk Prisms
I worked on a project with a gentlemen a couple of years back. He purchased a handful of Leica mini 360 (GRZ101) knock-offs from Amazon. He set them u...
3 years ago
Forum
RE: Let's Talk Prisms
I had a couple of "Swiss style" GRZ4 knock-offs come apart after a pole fall. (Yes, I said a couple and it happened within two weeks off each other.) ...
3 years ago
Forum
RE: Total Station moves out of level rather quickly in Las Vegas heat
I don't think we should besmirch the entire trade of reinforcing iron workers. (That being said I once had my station grazed by bar that was being pa...
3 years ago
Forum
RE: How much does prism selection affect Accuracy?
I have been greatly enjoying your videos. Thank you for the excellent content.
3 years ago
Forum
Page 2 / 2
Prev