AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Bobby_37
Bobby_37
@bobby_37
Member Founder
Joined: April 5, 2024 10:52 am
Last seen: October 1, 2026 4:13 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 10
Reply
RE: Schonstedt over the other brands.

I've used classic old box on a stick Schonstedt forever, but also picked up the Schonstedt SPOT so that we could have two. It's easier to carry around...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

RPLS.com has been a huge resource for me. I honestly don't know what I would have did without it! I would be willing to help support it . Thanks for a...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: GeoMax Pulls Out of U.S. Market?

@jim-frame I got some clarification from my Carlson dealer: they lost a lot of money on the fees for containers coming over, not lost containers! I...

7 months ago
Reply
RE: GeoMax Pulls Out of U.S. Market?

I was told that this was due to logistics. They lost a ton of containers coming over seas, as well as delays, tariffs, and component shortages and the...

7 months ago
Reply
RE: What's your temperature cut off for doing field work?

From 10 degrees through 99 Fahrenheit, is pretty much fair game. Otherwise, there is work to do in the office. I also agree that wind is one of the bi...

9 months ago
Reply
RE: Massachusetts plan recording requirement

I work for a Civil/ Survey company in Mass. Mylar is accepted by the Registry of Deeds.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Time for a New Gun (TS) - Best Tracking?

I just upgraded this year from a Sokkia IX to a Carlson CRX2 (Geomax Zoom95). The tracking on the IX was the major issue as to why I upgraded. It was ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting Stoned at Work

Would you locate this in the center of the chisel square or...?

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Geomax Prism Reccomendations

I'm definitely liking the new instrument a lot compared to the Sokkia. My main complaint about it was the tracking. If I lost line of sight, the instr...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 3480
Reply
RE: Tripod? What Tripod?

It's so strange what people steal sometimes! Recently, the tailgate lock on my survey truck was broken. One night, someone stole a box with assorted s...

2 years ago