AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 28, 2026 3:15 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9711
Reply
RE: Where do I get this book?

Excellent. I form mental images of the people who post, from whatever subliminal clues my brain picks up, and they are usually very wrong. Dan isn't...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where do I get this book?

Anybody in those pictures whose names we'd recognize?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS & OPUS-RS ARE GREAT!

If you roll 3 dice, about one time in 36 they will all come up with the same number. The pk-pk values in the report are somewhat analogous, being exp...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinates

itsmagic, post: 364241, member: 468 wrote: I always ask for the metadata. Yes, sir. Did you want your room to be 68 Fahrenheit or 68 Celsius?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: "We don't e-mail"

A Harris, post: 364186, member: 81 wrote: with CamScanner. Several counties in Iowa, and I don't know if it is the whole state, prohibit cameras in t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sectionalized lands ... halves & quarters, but this ...I'm at a loss

There's the PLSS, and there's Ohio. I admire you guys who have to work in the sandbox where early iterations of the PLSS were developed.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Use of Titles in Name Block (Sir, Dame, etc)

I haven't heard of any problems with personal titles in the US. You can generally go by any name you want unless it is for fraudulent purposes. Unear...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Resection or just Store Points in Survce?

I agree with Paul about needing reflectors on the corners, or some other repeatable points, and having more than two so there is a check if you come b...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: lWhat's that light?

If you haven't ever tried it, look for some of Jupiter's moons using your theodolite or TS. Nice view. I've seen up to 4 easily and I think (not sur...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson vs. Mica Ephemeris data question

I wonder if they are all using the same kind of time, although it wouldn't make that much variation. The earth rotates 15 arc seconds per time second...

11 years ago
Page 344 / 501