Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 9, 2026 7:22 pm
Burt's solar compass was starting to be fairly commonly used for township lines by early-mid 1840's. Subdivision into sections was probably less often...
Given his temperment and size i was just glad to get away .
I got chased out of the ROW one time while looking at a bench mark. It had been outside a rural field fence when set, but by then someone had built a ...
The other Kent. Kieth Williams? But he was stuck on one or two topics. Kent was much more fun because he could argue about anything.
There probably isn't an iron there, anyway, as the cable company dug it out to put their box on the corner. Around here, the cable company doesn't bu...
If you have good eyes (or magnify the picture) you should be able to estimate another digit to perhaps +/-0.002 gon or ~7 arc seconds, so that the act...
It seems like there is no question where your front line is. The only question is whether a regulation. if one existed similar to what other jurisdict...
People who live decades having more money than they could ever spend are some of the biggest tightwads I have ever seen. To some extent, they have ...
Cheaper for her to just pay for the tree removal, or try to get the neighbor to split the cost.
Sorry, I don't have a handle on the over-voltage tolerance of that equipment. It might be fine or it could cause failure, depending on the components ...
The poster's profile says North Carolina, which might be relevant to the discussion.
but this place is nothing without all of you And it's a partnership. You provide the best place on the internet for members to do this.
OP profile says California, which lends support to redwood.
interrupted by too many polls, They said many times the purpose today was to get user feedback, hence the polls. If you think scatter plots are be...
One could hope a change was recorded. Otherwise, recheck the state's acquiescence rules.
Yeah, no electronic transfer of angles because they were still optical micrometer readings. I just used my HP calculator and entered both distance an...
I had a lot of fun with my GTS-2B until the distance measuring capability died. The fact you can turn angles without supplying power let me do a lot o...
Dan, your profile says licensed in NJ, which seems wrong as I'm sure you are not a surveyor. @wendell I see that happen a lot. Should you clarify the...
A deed plot is the first step in preparing for a survey.