Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Anon8
Free
Joined: February 19, 2021 8:34 pm
Follow
RE: Small company being sold
@thebionicman I will certainly make sure I know exactly what they want & expect, and make my requirements to sign off known in advance. I've alwa...
6 years ago
RE: Small company being sold
@holy-cow They do not want the current owner to stay on. I'm hopeful that they will value me as the longest term employee, and only licensee.?ÿ
6 years ago
RE: Small company being sold
@hpalmer Thanks for the advice. I'm putting together an outline of questions to ask, and I put your recommendations on it.?ÿ
6 years ago
RE: Small company being sold
@mark-mayer I feel similar to your situation. I believe several companies would be happy to hire me now, but I don't want to ruin the deal for my cur...
6 years ago
RE: Small company being sold
@paden-cash Thanks Paden. There are other employees coming along, but I will only continue to supervise the survey staff. I have a few bigger project...
6 years ago