AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
andrewm
andrewm
@andrewm
Free
Joined: December 28, 2015 10:32 am
Last seen: March 8, 2025 9:56 am
Topics: 24 / Replies: 244
Reply
RE: Best Procedure for Surveying UAS Targets for High Accuracy

@rover83 I do have a regular prism besides the MT1000 and a pole/bipod or tripod. But not another tribrach.?ÿ I wouldnƒ??t even know where to begin ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Procedure for Surveying UAS Targets for High Accuracy

@bill93 What accuracy do you think is reasonably achievable? ?ÿIf I canƒ??t test 200ft agl, thatƒ??s not a huge problem. I may eliminate altitude as ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Procedure for Surveying UAS Targets for High Accuracy

@john-nolton I have Trimble Business Center Survey Advanced.?ÿ I havenƒ??t been to that park in many years, but I may be able to place a few targets...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: For Sale- Surveying-CAD-Civil 3D books

Iƒ??m interested in the set. What is the total price?

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Software for recording Sanitary/Strom structure attribution

For manhole surveys, we've used Trimble Access to record all of the attributes that would later be utilized in a GIS.?ÿ TBC has a feature definition m...

6 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 1115
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4RTK

@gfperry I have the BAAM.tech PPK system on my Phantom 4 Pro.  I fly an industrial construction site once a month.  The site has six perman...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: UAS Time, Workflow

Puget Systems has great articles and benchmarks for Pix4D.?ÿ Here is their latest article comparing the latest Intel and AMD processors: ?ÿ Pix4D 4.4 ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using Drone Deploy?

Iƒ??ve only used the Drone Deploy mobile app. I like it better than Pix4Dcapture. Pix4D on iOS overrides the manual camera settings for my Phantom 4 P...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineering company offering Surveying Services - Texas

Too bad you are not in Louisiana. I have been looking to do just as you describe for almost a year. Itƒ??s not easy to find someone interested in doin...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineering company offering Surveying Services - Texas

Yes, in some states, including LA and MS, as long as it does not pertain to boundaries. TX is a no, however. I am a licensed civil engineer in all thr...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: PPK results with Phantom 4 Pro v.2

Thanks Lee. Iƒ??m trying to evaluate what kind of results to expect in areas where placing targets is difficult or unsafe for various reasons.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: PPK results with Phantom 4 Pro v.2

Lee, what kind of results do you get with zero GCPs?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: PPK results with Phantom 4 Pro v.2

Lee, thanks for the information.?ÿ I'm definitely interested in this.?ÿ How long did your static run in the this project example??ÿ If you didn't put ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Introduces Phantom 4 RTK

One other potential useful feature of the P4Pro RTK is using RTK for navigation in addition to image geo-tagging.?ÿ There have been instances where I'...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Introduces Phantom 4 RTK

Iƒ??m most interested in the accuracy that can be achieved with no GCPs. I have many projects that donƒ??t need cm accuracy. If I can get 5-10cm accur...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Introduces Phantom 4 RTK

At this price point I wouldn't expect it to connect via radio to 3rd party base stations.?ÿ Even if the cellular/wifi connection to external VRS doesn...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 1973
Page 2 / 14