AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Alan Chyko
Alan Chyko
@alan-chyko
Free
Joined: January 28, 2011 1:15 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 6:45 am
Topics: 7 / Replies: 152
Reply
RE: RTX vs. OPUS vs MnVRS

@stlsurveyor Are you using Trimble online survey tools or Convert2Rinex to submit your files? In either instance, when we submit the T04 from our R12...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Preparing descriptions textbook question

@bruce-small I think this is subject to the generally accepted practice of where you work. Around here, simply saying “East” would most likely be int...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: STATIC network guide in TBC

All the TBC help files are online too. Here is a link to all the TBC Major Workflows, including "Importing GNSS Data" and "Process GNSS Baselines".

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R8s vs R12

I think OP was looking at the R8s, which replaced the R8 Model 3. If memory serves me correctly, it should be pretty close to the R12 in terms of sig...

9 months ago
Reply
RE: Landlocked parcel

99.99% sure this (tax parcel number only) is what it is going to say. The vast majority of the sheriff's sale deeds around here (eastern PA) are writt...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble receiver settings for static surveys

I was digging into these a few weeks ago myself and really could not find any good reference info at all. Kind of amazing that they provide all the a...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: US survey foot in xkcd

Good stuff. The previous strip is applicable to us too.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: TBC Flags

@bstrand If you are using the "Average Observations" command in Access in the field, it is saving a grid coordinate for the points you average.?ÿ Once...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: R10 Static

@bstrand?ÿ I thought you could configure it to log data on start up by configuring a few settings in the web user interface via a direct wifi connect...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: TBC / Spectra Precision Survey Office post processing

I have seen similar errors in TBC caused by updates to the "Configuration Utilities" that run inside TBC - seems these are the components that handle ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica files in Trimble Business Centre

Rover83 is spot on.?ÿ You are missing the observation data from that JXL.?ÿ Seems like something isn't working out in the conversion from Leica format...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica files in Trimble Business Centre

Have you opened the file in Notepad or something similar to see if the vector data is in there??ÿ I assume it is since it imports vectors into Infinit...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica files in Trimble Business Centre

Have you confirmed with them that they are storing the vectors??ÿ I know Access has the option to store either the vectors or just the points, so I wo...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Business Center for RTK and Robot Least squares Adjustment or Civil 3d

@olemanriver?ÿ The scenario you describe is precisely what it was designed for - mixing various types of observation, analyzing and adjusting, and pr...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Gps on BM

GPS on BM observation instructions 4+ hours is still required. I am glad to see this is getting extended.?ÿ I have 2 BMs near here that I have been ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: "Proposed"

Can you indicate it's status by using a different text style??ÿ We use different text types for proposed vs existing & note that in the legend.?ÿ ...

6 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: TBC Base Processing - Choppy data

@dafunk49 Tim, Thanks for that.  I was aware of that processor update, but don't know how I've never noticed that tracking graphic before. ...

6 years ago
Page 1 / 8