Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
Hi all. I'm trying to (but failing) to get an extended Geocom licence to use my TCPR1201+ with SurvCE on my CS15. The dealers in the UK where I am based are really not interested in helping, even though I am more than happy to pay for it. Is it anything any of the US based dealers can help with and if so who would be the dealer / person to speak to? Cheers ??¯?ÿ
Posted : November 4, 2020 11:39 am
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
I can help. Shoot me an email. [email protected]
Posted : November 4, 2020 4:39 pm