AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Nikon DTM-310 manual anyone?

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
1,153 Views
topcon_tinkerer
(@topcon_tinkerer)
Posts: 5
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I picked up an old Nikon DTM-310 that I want to play with.

I wonder is anyone might have a user manual for this unit?

I found a brochure online but no manual.?ÿ?ÿ I can't figure out

the keyboard enough to transmit data to my computer.

Thanks,

Pete.


 
Posted : October 19, 2020 9:15 am
JOHN MACOLINI
(@john-macolini)
Posts: 212
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I thought that I had one, but all I can find right now is the NPL-302 series.?ÿ It mentions Downloading data, but just glancing at it doesn't make much sense to me.

If you want the pdf let me know - it's only 3,203kb


 
Posted : October 19, 2020 10:48 am
topcon_tinkerer
(@topcon_tinkerer)
Posts: 5
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

@john-macolini

Yes, I would like to see that.?ÿ?ÿ It might be a help.

Thanks,

Pete.


 
Posted : October 19, 2020 12:41 pm
lasurveyor
(@lasurveyor)
Posts: 2
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Is this what your looking for.


 
Posted : October 20, 2020 7:29 am
topcon_tinkerer
(@topcon_tinkerer)
Posts: 5
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Yes, that is it.?ÿ?ÿ Thanks.

I wish that the whole manual was available.

Pete.

?ÿ


 
Posted : October 21, 2020 3:37 am