Trimble Business Center — Produce final deliverables in one workspace. Start free trial.

AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Carlson survey 2013 w/intellicad

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
953 Views
JB
 JB
(@jb)
Posts: 793
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Talked with Carlson and it seems a recent windows 7pro update didn't go down too well.

Having an issue now with the extend command.?ÿ

If I have a line that is 10' long and use edit>extend>extend by distance and select "T" (total) from the extend options, I used to end up with a single 20' line.

Now I end up with two 10' lines.

Anyone seen this?

Thanks


 
Posted : September 11, 2019 7:35 am